10 Outfits from ‘Gossip Girl’ That We Wished We Owned In Our Closet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Hey Upper East Siders,

Although we don’t remember all of the drama that occurred during the six seasons of ‘Gossip Girl’, one thing that we will never forget was the incredible fashion moments! With the endless amount of money and power that these teens had it’s no wonder that all of their outfits were spot on. So here are the 10 outfits, in no particular order, that we wished we owned in our closets!

1. The Lady in Black

Talk about a power suit?! This chic all black ensemble gives a nod to the fact that black on black will forever be trendsetting and timeless.

2. Belles robes de nuit

Even when they aren’t out on the streets killing it with their to die for outfits our queens still look comfy and cute in their adorable night gowns. We’d be promenading around our house too if we had those babies in our possession!

3. An American in Paris

Paris is one of the biggest fashion capitals in the world, so did we expect our Upper East Side glamazons to look anything less than magnifique during their stay? From the charming baby blue hat to the stunning caged dress it’s no wonder why these girls fit right into the country’s fashion scene.

4. Beauty and Elie

Blair Waldorf has always been a trendsetter, so did we ever think she would actually end up wearing white to her wedding?! Elie Saab, the designer of this dress and countless other captivating creations, gives us wedding dress goals to last a lifetime with his gorgeous silhouettes and impeccable attention to detail.

5. Cocktail Couture

This dress is so simple, yet with the cut outs, the killer color, and the crazy cute clutch there is no question as to why this outfit needs to be in every girl’s closet.

6. Kissed by a rose

Roses are red, violets are blue, we want this look and that gorgeous man too! Not only is this dress incredibly romantic with its vibrant ruby red color and cascading flow of gorgeous silk but DID YOU SEE THOSE SHOES?!

7. Catwalk Cutie

Okay, we probably wouldn’t have many places to wear this dress too but it’s always nice to have a few extra stand out dresses in your closet. Especially ones with this much volume, color and life in it!

8. Mod metallic

Serena’s outfits never failed to look anything less than comfortable and cool. And how could she not with this flawless combination of color and shine? Just like the girl herself, this look is effortlessly chic.

9. Sheer Bliss

Need I say more?

10. Backless dresses & photoshoot sessions

There is nothing better than going out on the town with your best friend and looking fierce. But once again, Serena and Blair reign supreme with these perfectly coordinated dresses. From the accessories down to the girls themselves this style moment will forever go down in New York fashion history.

*Sigh* Wouldn’t it be lovely if clothes this gorgeous were easy to find? Well a girl can dream, right?

XOXO Gossip Girl

I like adventures and Adele....But mostly Adele.
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!