This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

We can all admit, The Office is one of the best shows out there. When you sit down and turn on The Office, you’re guaranteed a laugh- no doubt. The NBC comedy, which debuted in 2005, followed the extraordinarily amusing lives of Michael Scott, Jim Halpert, Pam Beesley and other employees at Dunder Mifflin, Scranton. Since the show last aired in 2013, we have no choice but to binge the series over and over again. With that being said, here are 10 of the best moments from The Office. ​Click the episode listed to view clips from the moments!

Michael Scott You Complete Me gif
Giphy

The Dundies!- “The Dundies” Season 2; Episode 1

The branch’s annual award show, fashionably hosted at Chilis, is far from ordinary. Michael Scott the rightful MC hands out awards for excellent work, being hot and having the whitest sneakers (among other things). The cherry on top of the evening has to be Jim and Pam sharing their first real kiss!

Dwight’s Fire Drill- “Stress Relief”- Season 5; Episode 14/15

Dwight starts a fire to teach the office about fire safety, and chaos ensues. The employees PANIC and aren’t prepared as for what to do in case of a fire. I guess Dwight had good intentions here, but amongst all of the chaos Angela throws her cat through the ceiling, and Stanley has a heart attack.

Jim and Pam’s Rooftop Date- “The Client”- Season 2; Episode 7

As Dwight invites his coworkers outside to watch his fireworks, Jim and Pam sneak away to the roof. They share sandwiches and snacks and even earbuds. It doesn’t get more romantic than that. Oh wait but it does. Pam brings a candle. HOW ADORABLE. 

Prison Mike- “The Convict”- Season 3; Episode 9

After an employee suggests prison would be better than working at Dunder Mifflin, Michael Scott creates one of his many alter egos, Prison Mike, and he’s quite memorable for sure.

RIP Kevin’s Chilli- “Casual Friday”- Season 5; Episode 26

It all happens so fast. That brief moment has become one of the funniest and iconic memes (if I do say so myself). 

The Proposal- “Weight Loss”- Season 5; Episode 1/2

Definitely not the most ideal, or romantic setting, but it’s the moment everyone had been waiting for since season one. Jim and Pam’s relationship became long distance as Pam is in New York City at art school. The two meet halfway at a gas station, and the rest is history. It’s a tearjerker for sure.

Threat Level Midnight-  “Threat Level Midnight”- Season 7; Episode 17

10 years of hardwork and dedication later, Michael Scott’s film Threat Level Midnight is presented to the office. There’s action, drama and romance… what else could you need! *chef’s kiss*

Pam’s Pregnant!- “Company Picnic”- Season 5; Episode 28

Really hoping that isn’t a spoiler for anyone. At the company picnic, the different branches are playing a pretty intense volleyball match. Pam falls and twists her ankle, and is sent to the hospital. Yeah sure her ankles messed up, but her and Jim get better news! She’s pregnant!!!

Goodbye, Michael- “Goodbye, Michael”- Season 7; Episode 22

As Michael Scott prepares to move to Colorado to be with his girlfriend Holly, he leaves a day earlier than announced, leaving the office without any real goodbyes except from Pam. Pam catches Michael at the airport and sends him off with one of the most heartfelt goodbyes I’ve ever seen.

THE wedding- “Niagara”- Season 6; Episode 4/5

Last but certainly not least, the wedding of all weddings. I cry everytime I watch this episode. With so many ups, downs, missing shoes and ripped viel’s leading up to the ceremony. The icing on top of the cake is the family and friend’s dance down the aisle to Chris Brown’s “Forever”. Their marriage is sealed with a kiss on board the Maid of the Mist IV ferry boat under the Niagara Falls… And they lived happily ever after!

Hi my name is Amanda Gordon! I am a sophomore psychology major at UNH, and I am from Easton MA. I love all things food, coffee, and music!
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!