burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

YouTubers to Watch: Jenn Im

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNF chapter.

Jenn Im of Clothes Encounters is our total WCW this week, as well as our YouTuber to watch! After each new video, we are totally ready for more, and there a lot of reasons why! While we could go on for hours about why we’re digging this YouTuber this week, we’ve narrowed down the five main reasons, and are excited to share them with you!

1. Her style is always on point.

Jenn seems to be able to go from total “I’ve got money 90s grunge” to boho babe to sweet as sugar in a matter of minutes- and we love it! To pull of all of these looks, but make them completely your own is the goal. Plus, we love that she’s not stuck to one style; she gets inspiration from everywhere, and is able to pull together outfits that many love to replicate.

2. Her traveling blogs make us want to pack up and see the world.

From Korea to Dubai, from cruises to music festivals, and even NY Fashion Week, this girl has been everywhere. And she takes us along with her! While we might not be in the position to  throw together a suitcase and board a plane to cross the pond, it’s still nice to be reminded that there are things outside of the US. Her vlogs are always quality, so even though we aren’t country hopping with her, we can still enjoy the scenery.

3. Her #WhatWouldJennWear twitter tag is actually really helpful.

With a whole playlist dedicated to answering our toughest fashion questions, this reason is a big one. We love that Jenn not only answers the questions, but gives us examples on how she would wear them. And what’s great about it is that they make sense. It’s never some wildly put together outfit that you’d need a red carpet for- everything is totally ready to wear, and we’re always so appreciative of that fact.

4. Her bubbly personality makes us want to be nice! (The audacity!)

What can we say? She’s just so nice! She genuinely loves her subscribers, and we have to say, being a subscriber isn’t too bad either.

5. Have we mentioned her style??

Maybe we have, but have you seen it? #YAS.

Jenn Im is a total A+ vlogger in our book, and we can’t wait to see what she has in store for her subbies in the future! But, in the meantime, you can find her on twitter here, on Facebook here, Instagram here, and of course, on YouTube here.

Have fun, collegiettes!

All photos have been pulled from Jenn Im’s Instagram and/or Youtube videos.

My name is Maya Dartiguenave, and I am a senior at the University of North Florida. I'm a communications major, with a focus in public relations. Reading, writing, anything to do with words is what holds my true interest, which is why I'm so happy to be a part of Her Campus! I'm so excited to have started UNF's chapter of Her Campus!While I claim to be a Florida girl for now, my heart belongs to Philadelphia, always. (Go, Eagles!) I hope to move away from Florida after graduation, work my way through grad school, and begin my career in publishing. The future is definitely going to be an adventure, and I can't wait for it!