#mancrushmonday: Big Sean

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNF chapter.

Just in case you haven’t heard, rapper Big Sean is going to be the main entertainment for this semester’s fall concert. Rapper Asher Roth will also be performing, and we’re excited to see both!

In honor of the fall concert coming up this Friday, we only saw it appropriate that we claim headliner Big Sean as our #mancrushmonday. Here are five of our favorite Big Sean Instagram moments.

1. That time he posed with Taylor Swift, and the father-son duo that graced us with Straight Outta Compton, Ice Cube and O’Shea Jackson, Jr. 

Can we just talk about how much O’Shea is a spitting image of his father? Wait, isn’t this supposed to be a Big Sean post? 

2. When he took a selfie with a Moonman on the way to the VMA’s. 

This year, Big Sean won a VMA for the empowering visuals that accompanied his song “One Man Can Change the World.” 

3. When he posed with his mom– because mother-son selfies are actually the cutest. 

Captioned “Mom always makes it out for her big boy! 1st night of the tour! In Seattle feelin #blessed.” Just like a mom to show her babies support! S’cute. 

4. That time that Big Sean was just serving FACE against a black wall. 

I mean, come on.

5. We’re not exactly sure where this is from or why. But, we’re not mad at it. 

*heart eyes emoji*

Whether or not you’re a fan of his music, but you can’t not be a fan of his face. 

Stay #blessed, Sean!

Photo Credit: 

All photos were taken from and are credited to the Instagram of Big Sean.

My name is Maya Dartiguenave, and I am a senior at the University of North Florida. I'm a communications major, with a focus in public relations. Reading, writing, anything to do with words is what holds my true interest, which is why I'm so happy to be a part of Her Campus! I'm so excited to have started UNF's chapter of Her Campus!While I claim to be a Florida girl for now, my heart belongs to Philadelphia, always. (Go, Eagles!) I hope to move away from Florida after graduation, work my way through grad school, and begin my career in publishing. The future is definitely going to be an adventure, and I can't wait for it!