Lauren Ebert, ’17

This week’s cute is a super sweet barista who is a ton of fun. The next time you see her at the Starbucks on campus, you should try out her favorite drink! 

Name: Lauren EbertMajor: NursingYear: SophomoreHometown: WellingtonRelationship status: “In a relationship with the most incredible person ever.”

HC: Why did you pick your major?LE: I picked nursing because I’ve always wanted to do something in the medical field and it requires minimal schooling, but gives you a ton of options and opportunities. 

HC: What’s your favorite store to shop at?LE: Charlotte Russe.

HC: Perfect date?LE: Hanging out at home or doing something adventurous! 

HC: Favorite chick flick?LE: Pulp Fiction!

HC: What do you look for in a guy?LE: Personality traits that are similar to mine.  

HC: How did you meet your boyfriend?LE: We met doing group work together for a class [during our] senior year of high school.

HC: What’s one thing that you can’t leave the house without?LE: Hair ties and headphones. 

HC: What’s your go to makeup product?LE: Eyeliner. 

HC: If you could be famous, what would you be famous for? Why?LE: I would be famous for accidentally doing something that ended up being useful, like finding a cure for a major medical epidemic. 

HC: What’s your favorite Starbucks drink?LE: Green tea latte with soy milk. 

My name is Techeira Francis and I am a Junior at the University of North Florida. I am a Criminal Justice major with a minor in Psychology. I am planning on having a career with the federal government working for Homeland Security. My interests include mystery murder books, caramel macchiatos, all criminal case shows (and I mean ALL), telling myself to go to the gym, and tea.