Campus Cutie: Zane Thuzar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNF chapter.

This week’s cutie is a total jokester who can appreciate some quality sarcatic humor. Although he practically lives in the library, you can also occasionally catch him skating around, playing the drums, or riding his motorcyle (swoon)!

Name: Zane Thuzar

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Year: Super Junior

Hometown: Yorktown Heights, NY

Relationship Status: Single

Age: 21

HC: Unlimited love or money?

ZT: Unlimited love!

HC: If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?

ZT: I would quit my job, grab my family and travel to as many places as I can.

HC: What type of girl are you attracted to?

ZT: Girls who are down to earth, intelligent, and get my sarcastic jokes are the coolest.

HC: What was the weirdest relationship you have ever had?

ZT: The weirdest relationship I’ve ever had is the relationship that I didn’t know I even had… That’s what she tells people apparently.

HC: What makes you smile in life?

ZT: Seeing other people enjoying themselves. That and silly jokes.

HC: What is your favorite ice cream flavor and why?

ZT: Chocolate! It’s been that way for as long as I can remember.

HC: Who was your first crush?

ZT: This girl that I went to school with from kindergarten until 8th grade. I think I just picked the first girl to say anything to me. LOL.

HC: What are your ideas about true love?

ZT: True love is something that takes time to develop. Two people that are completely comfortable with each other, make each other happy and would do anything for each other definitely meet the minimum requirements in my book.

HC: What’s your favourite color?

ZT: Blue!

HC: Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life?

ZT: Honestly, I try not to remember the embarrassing moments in my life! But, a funny one is when I was younger and my family and I had box seats on the 1st base line at a Yankee game. When Derek Jeter was jogging back to the dugout, my mom yells out, “Nice buns, Jeter!”

HC: What’s the habit you’re proudest of breaking?

ZT: I used to be pretty lazy about school before college. I feel like I’ve really stepped up my game since I’ve graduated high school.

HC: What was your funniest moment in your life?

ZT: I like to think that I have funny moments every day in life. Whenever I hang out with my best friend we end up having laughing fits because we build on each other’s sentences with pure nonsense. Especially when we make fun of bad movies. It’s actually really entertaining. 

HC: If you ruled the world, what would your change?

ZT: If I ruled the world, I would probably put someone else in charge. LOL.

HC: Who’s the person in your life that you admire most, and why?

ZT: I admire my mother the most out of anyone. She works so hard every day just to support my sister and I and I would do anything for her. She is also the most caring person I have ever met. My goal in life is to do for her exactly what she has done for me all of my life. 

HC: Do you like spontaneity or do you like routine?

ZT: I have been so busy between school and work this past year that I’m tired of routines. Spontaneity always makes stressful times somewhat enjoyable. Being spontaneous is fun!

Hello all! My name is Emina, I am a junior at the University of North Florida, double majoring psychology and criminal justice, with aspirations of being a lawyer. Currently I am conducting interviews and writing the Campus Cutie, section of the UNF chapter for hercampus.com.  If anyone has any suggestions about who should be our next campus cutie fell free to email me, at this email address: sehovicemina@yahoo.com!  
My name is Maya Dartiguenave, and I am a senior at the University of North Florida. I'm a communications major, with a focus in public relations. Reading, writing, anything to do with words is what holds my true interest, which is why I'm so happy to be a part of Her Campus! I'm so excited to have started UNF's chapter of Her Campus!While I claim to be a Florida girl for now, my heart belongs to Philadelphia, always. (Go, Eagles!) I hope to move away from Florida after graduation, work my way through grad school, and begin my career in publishing. The future is definitely going to be an adventure, and I can't wait for it!