Campus Cutie: Ryan Jackson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNF chapter.

Maybe it’s the sweet smile, or his super sweet personality, (or the sweet smoothies from Jamba Juice!), but there is something about this cutie that has us hooked. 

Name: Ryan Jackson

Age: 19

Relationship Status: Single

Home Town: Oviedo, Florida

HC: Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years? RJ: Costa Rica!

HC: What do you want to do with your degree?RJ: I want to travel.

HC: What’s your favorite quote or motto you live by?RJ: The poem “Invictus.”

HC: If you could be any female celebrity, who would you be and why?RJ: Katy Perry, because she’s gorgeous.

HC: If there is any place in the world that you could go, where would it be and why?RJ: I would go to Costa Rica! I love the people, the culture and the environment.

HC: What about yourself do you find the most pride in?RJ: My patience. I have a lot of patience.

HC: What is the craziest thing that you have ever done in your life?RJ: I went skydiving, and I loved it.

HC: Tell me something about you that no one knows?RJ: I religiously condition my hair!

HC: Do you have a “hero” or “role model?”RJ: Kai Greene.HC: Why him?RJ: He’s dedicated to what he does.

HC: What’s one thing you believe in?RJ: Hard work

HC: Name one characteristic of your ideal girlRJ: Smile, a nice smile.

HC: What would you say to a girl who’s too shy to approach you?RJ: Do it! I don’t bite!

Hello all! My name is Emina, I am a junior at the University of North Florida, double majoring psychology and criminal justice, with aspirations of being a lawyer. Currently I am conducting interviews and writing the Campus Cutie, section of the UNF chapter for hercampus.com.  If anyone has any suggestions about who should be our next campus cutie fell free to email me, at this email address: sehovicemina@yahoo.com!  
My name is Maya Dartiguenave, and I am a senior at the University of North Florida. I'm a communications major, with a focus in public relations. Reading, writing, anything to do with words is what holds my true interest, which is why I'm so happy to be a part of Her Campus! I'm so excited to have started UNF's chapter of Her Campus!While I claim to be a Florida girl for now, my heart belongs to Philadelphia, always. (Go, Eagles!) I hope to move away from Florida after graduation, work my way through grad school, and begin my career in publishing. The future is definitely going to be an adventure, and I can't wait for it!