This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNF chapter.

Welcome to Florida in the springtime- where sunshine and rain and sunshine again can all flow through one day. The change in seasons often brings a change in our makeup routine and the products that we use. The hardest part, though, is figuring out where to start! So we have five foundations suited for all your preferences that are great during the springtime, and will last you throughout the day. 

1. If you like airbrushed foundations: Dior Diorskin Airflash

Airbrushed foundations are lightweight and adhere to your skin well! It leaves a matte finish and doesn’t make you look sweaty, which is great for when it’s hot and humid outside.  For a good airbrush look, try out Dior Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation. It’s bit pricey at $62 but well worth it!

1. If you like crème foundations: CoverGirl Air-Whipped Crème

CoverGirl air-whipped crème, which launches in July is a crème foundation that dries matte and hydrates your skin. It’s also pretty affordable at $9!

1. If you like liquid-matte foundations: Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Matte 

These kind are a matte foundation that go on smoothly and don’t leave your skin shiny. I would recommend Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Matte Liquid foundation if you prefer this type of foundation. It’s up there in price with the Dior Diorskin Airflash, coming in at $66, but you get your money’s worth because it does offer the best coverage, and lasts 12 hours. 

1. If you need sun protection: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra

SPF infused foundations work well for skin that is very sensitive towards the sun. I would recommend Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Wear, this formula leaves behind a matte finish and protects your face with SPF 20! It also does stay on 24/7 if need be. This one retails at about $45. 

1. If you like powder foundations: NYX Stay Matte Not Flat Powder
If you’re not one who likes the idea of spending tons of money on foundation, go for a powder, as they are usually cheaper. Any powder is good! But, a pressed powder will keep your skin shine free, and long lasting. My personal fav is NYX Stay Matte Not Flat Powder. This one retails for $10!

The world of makeup is vast and can get pretty complicated. If you tend to go for the simpler looks, and just need to update your collection for the spring, give these foundations a try!

Have fun, collegiettes!  

Hello all! My name is Emina, I am a junior at the University of North Florida, double majoring psychology and criminal justice, with aspirations of being a lawyer. Currently I am conducting interviews and writing the Campus Cutie, section of the UNF chapter for hercampus.com.  If anyone has any suggestions about who should be our next campus cutie fell free to email me, at this email address: sehovicemina@yahoo.com!  
My name is Maya Dartiguenave, and I am a senior at the University of North Florida. I'm a communications major, with a focus in public relations. Reading, writing, anything to do with words is what holds my true interest, which is why I'm so happy to be a part of Her Campus! I'm so excited to have started UNF's chapter of Her Campus!While I claim to be a Florida girl for now, my heart belongs to Philadelphia, always. (Go, Eagles!) I hope to move away from Florida after graduation, work my way through grad school, and begin my career in publishing. The future is definitely going to be an adventure, and I can't wait for it!