gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Why You Need Someone like Jim Halpert

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

As I binge watch The Office for the third time, I was once again reminded how perfect Jim and Pam’s relationship is. Everyone deserves to have a relationship like our favorite TV couple, so if your guy checks off everything on this list, I think you have a keeper. 

1. He supports your career, interests, and future. Even when Pam realized she would have to have to stay in New York to finish art school, Jim fully supported her. 

2. He makes compromises and sacrifices to make you happy. Obviously, Jim giving up his dream job was a huge sacrifice, but remember relationships are a two-way street.  

3. He tells you he loves you in a way that makes your heart melt. Even at their low point, Jim showed Pam he still cared about her.

4. He brings out the best in you, and you always feel like you can be yourself. 

5. He still flirts with you no matter how long you have been dating. 

6. He makes up cute little things that make your relationship special. Like when Jim came up with the mental camera at their wedding *click* 

7. He is always there for you. Long distance or side by side, you know you can always count on him.

This is dedicated to my own Jim, I love you! 

photos courtesy of giphy.com 

Most likely at Target and/or drinking sweet tea. Senior from Apex, North Carolina. Co-Campus Correspondent for the UNCW chapter, Contact me with any comments or questions!