Which Dogs Match Your Zodiac Sign?

Have you ever wondered which dogs match your zodiac sign? Look no further for the answer because I'm here to tell you! 

1. 1. Aries - Australian Shepherd, Jack Russell Terrier

Bold, hardworking and incredibly lively, Australian Shepherds and Jack Russell Terriers are the perfect dogs for energetic Aries! 

Australian Shepherd traits: intelligent, affectionate, active and protective

Jack Russell Terrier traits: stubborn, fearless, athletic and vocal

2. 2. Taurus - Dachshund, Pug

dog napping

Taurus appreciates the finer things in life, just like the devoted Dachshund and the playful Pug! Whether you're going for a walk around the block or cuddling up on the couch with a movie, these dogs will be right by your side!

Dachshund traits: clever, stubborn, lively and courageous

Pug traits: affectionate, docile, sociable and calm

3. 3. Gemini - Corgi, Chihuahua

Geminis, please do not hate me for giving you Chihuahuas-- you also get Corgis! Corgis are social butterflies, just like Gemini, while Chihuahuas are adorable and can also be very affectionate dogs!

Corgi traits: Friendly, tenacious, bold and outgoing

Chihuahua traits: Lively, alert, courageous and quick

4. 4. Cancer - Bichon Frise, Great Dane

Cancers deserve a dog that is just as loving as they are. These dogs will care for you just as much as you always care for others! The affectionate Bichon Frise and the gentle giant Great Dane are perfect for this water sign.

Bichon Frise traits: Cheerful, gentle, fiesty, sensitive

Great Dane traits: Friendly, reserved, confident and loving

5. 5. Leo - Rottweiler, Cocker Spaniel

Thank You Dog

Leos! Your loyalty and glamour are represented by the courageous Rottweiler and the beautiful Cocker Spaniel. Whether these dogs are showing off their strength or winning "Best in Show," they'd be perfect for a lively Leo!

Rottweiler traits: Good-natured, devoted, fearless and self-Assured

Cocker Spaniel traits: Playful, affectionate, happy and trusting

6. 6. Virgo - Dalmatian, Border Collie

woman with dog

Both of these dogs are whip-smart and incredibly good at what they do. The poised Dalmatian and brilliant Border Collie are the perfect dogs for hard-working and intelligent Virgo!

Dalmatian traits: Energetic, outgoing, sensitive and active

Border Collie traits: Tenacious, keen, alert and responsive

7. 7. Libra - Golden Retriever, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Libra, your charming nature matches perfectly with the good-hearted Golden Retriever and the playful Cavalier King Charles Spaniel! These dogs are lovable and sociable, just like a Libra!

Golden Retriever traits: Intelligent, friendly, even-tempered and kind

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel traits: Affectionate, sociable, adaptable and patient

8. 8. Scorpio - Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd

Scorpio, your devotion and intensity is exemplified by the loyal Doberman Pinscher and the diligent German Shepherd. These dogs are perfect companions for a Scorpio who wants their companion to match their electric energy!

Doberman Pinscher traits: Intelligent, fearless, energetic and obedient

German Shepherd traits: alert, confident, watchful and courageous

9. 9. Sagittarius - Italian Greyhound, French Bulldog

Dog in arms

The Italian Greyhound and the French Bulldog are perfect for the intellectual, spontaneous Sagittarius! Whether you're looking for a hilarious new best friend or a fun-loving travel partner, these dogs have it all!

Italian Greyhound traits: Affectionate, intelligent, mischievous and companionable

French Bulldog traits: Alert, sociable, lively and bright

10. 10. Capricorn - Saint Bernard, Mastiff

These dogs may look serious, but they are some of the most loving dogs on this list! Capricorn, the inquisitive Saint Bernard and the dignified English Mastiff are the perfect balance of strength and sweetness.

Saint Bernard traits: Friendly, gentle, watchful and calm

Mastiff traits: Affectionate, protective, good-natured and courageous

11. 11. Aquarius - Shiba Inu, Poodle

woman sitting with magazine and dog in the morning

These dogs are unique and fascinating-- just like Aquarius! The independent Shiba Inu and the instinctual poodle are the perfect companions for the assertive and analytical Aquarius! 

Shiba Inu traits: Fearless, keen, faithful and confident

Poodle traits: Intelligent, alert, active and trainable

12. 12. Pisces - Maltese, American Water Spaniel

Girl In Iu Hoosiers Shirt With Dog

The sweet-tempered and responsive Maltese is perfect for empathetic Pisces, and what better companion to take along to the beach than the water-loving American Water Spaniel? Pisces, these dogs are perfect matches for your intuitive and imaginative personality!

Maltese traits: Affectionate, easy-going, eager and intelligent

American Water Spaniel traits: Energetic, obedient, protective and trainable

If you're looking to adopt a dog after reading this article, check out Petfinder and adopt, don't shop! :)