thomas kelley 5YtjgRNTli4 unsplashjpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
thomas kelley 5YtjgRNTli4 unsplashjpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Pexels

What Disney Princess Movie to Watch Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

ARIES – “MOANA”

Megan Charles

Fiery, determined and strong– Aries, your movie is “Moana.” Moana is a go-getter. She knows what’s best for herself and her people, and she is willing to do whatever it takes to achieve her goals, just like Aries.

TAURUS – “SNOW WHITE”

Megan Charles

Taureans are known for their beauty, just like Snow White! However, beauty isn’t the only thing she’s known for. Snow White is nurturing and a total homebody! She also makes an amazing gooseberry pie, for the Taureans that are into baking.

GEMINI – “FROZEN”

Megan Charles

What’s better than one princess? TWO! Well, a princess and a queen. Elsa and Anna are two sides of the same coin, and Gemini will jump at the chance to watch the movie from two different perspectives! Plus, Anna is definitely a Gemini.

CANCER – “CINDERELLA”

Cancers are natural caretakers, just like Cinderella. Cancers will relate to her kindness and her ability to see the best in everyone, even those who treat her poorly, and her ability to stand up for herself and her own happy ending.

LEO – “ALADDIN”

Megan Charles

I feel like the “Prince Ali” number is a shining example of Leo-ism at its finest. The music, the humor, the bright colors, the extravagant celebrations! With their flair for the dramatic and ability to always be the life of the party, “Aladdin” is a perfect watch for Leos.

VIRGO – “BEAUTY AND THE BEAST”

Megan Charles

Filled with fancy French dinner scenes and that beautiful library, “Beauty and the Beast” is the perfect movie for a Virgo. Virgos can relax and relate to Belle’s intellectual, detail-oriented and grounded personality.

LIBRA – “TANGLED”

Megan Charles

People-oriented, creative and fearlessly optimistic, Libras have the tendency to bring out the best in everyone, just like Rapunzel does in “Tangled.” Plus, for a Libran lover of beauty, that lantern scene is the best thing in the world.

SCORPIO – “MULAN”

Megan Charles

Mulan is resilient, relentless and emotionally intelligent, just like a Scorpio. Her intensity and ability to do what’s needed, no matter the situation, is a prime example of true Scorpio energy. Both Mulan and Scorpios prove that “the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.”

SAGITTARIUS – “THE LITTLE MERMAID”

Megan Charles

Adventurous, authentic and worldly, “The Little Mermaid” is perfect for Sagittarians. With her longing for learning and desire to stand out, Ariel is the epitome of a Sagittarius. 

CAPRICORN – “THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG”

Megan Charles

Hardworking, genuine and goal-oriented, “The Princess and the Frog” is the ideal movie for a Capricorn. Take a page out of Tiana’s book and learn to enjoy the good that’s right in front of you.

AQUARIUS – “BRAVE”

Megan Charles

Rebellious, independent and free-spirited, Aquarians will appreciate Merida’s sense of herself and the world around her. Plus, she’s an awe-inspiring feminist.

PISCES – “SLEEPING BEAUTY”

Megan Charles

Dreamy, sensitive and compassionate, Pisces, your movie is “Sleeping Beauty.” Pisces will love the fairies and enchanting aesthetic of this Disney classic!

Happy watching! :) 

Maddy Tamms is a member of the UNCW class of 2022. She enjoys movies, art, and traveling! When she isn't writing, Maddy is probably rewatching New Girl, Tangled, or Bridgerton.