Top Ten Shows to Make Your Netflix Game Strong

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

1.       Greys Anatomy:  Do I even need to tell you why you should watch this show? So many attractive doctors, surgeons, and even more drama!

2.       House of Cards:  Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes of our government?  Betrayal, lies, and corruption doesn’t even touch all the things that occur during this show! Plus, they just came out with the new third season!

3.       One Tree Hill: It takes place in Wilmington, GO WATCH IT NOW!!

4.       Dexter: If you plan on starting this you’ll def need about a week planned around binge watching!

5.       Lie to Me: Wish you knew how to read people? Go learn something from this show!

6.       Gossip Girl: I’m jealous if you haven’t already seen this show. I want to erase it from my memory and watch it again, I am so obsessed.

7.       Friends: Such a classic. I’ve already seen all the episodes and re-watching it is still hilarious!

8.       BlackList: FBI plus a fugitive catching other fugitives. Enough said.

9.       The Following: This show is about Kevin Bacon and a serial killer and is pretty low key but definitely bad a$$, did I mention it has Kevin Bacon in it? 

10.   Criminal Minds: Just in case you don’t get enough crime from Law and Order SVU re-runs Criminal Minds has you covered.  You know how annoying it is when you’re obsessed with a show and it only has one season…no need to worry! There’s nine seasons of intense and sometimes creepy episodes for you watch!