Thanks, Garnier!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Her Campus UNCW received an amazing package from Garnier today! We have tons of packets of shampoo/conditioner that are sure to keep us styled throughout finals.

Garnier believes that everyone possesses her own natural beauty and everyone has the power to make that beauty shine through. For Garnier, the aim of beauty is happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others. It’s about taking care.

These particular packets are the Volume Extended Shampoo and Conditioner. Instantly extend volume for all-day fullness! The ultra-light cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, strengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for long-lasting fullness and body.

From Her Campus UNCW, we want to thank Garnier for the amazing gift!

#GarnierManeAttraction

Kaitlyn is a student at The University of North Carolina Wilmington attaining a degree in communication studies with a focus in public relations and minor in journalism. She will be graduating in May of 2015 with a B.A. In addition to starting a Her Campus chapter at UNCW, she also is a contributing writer for USA TODAY College and has interned for local WILMA magazine and The Greater Wilmington Business Journal. When she's not writing, her time is spent working or reading magazines of all varieties. Kaitlyn plans to move to New York City after graduation to pursue a career in journalism. You can follow her on twitter @KaitlynRussell_