Do people constantly ask you why do you look mad or if you’re mad at them? Do people think you’re intimidating because you never smile? Does the thought of smiling like a Disney princess make you want to barf? Well congratulations! You suffer from what is called Resting Bitch Face. I admit that I suffer from RBF and I am not ashamed of it. My RBF has helped me get out of many conversations I did not want to be part of. Here are a few struggles people with RBF suffer from daily.
1. You think your face looks like this:
But you really look like this…
2. People are always asking if you’re okay.
yes, I’m perfectly fine, that is just my face and yes I will now roll my eyes.
3. People assume you’re a bad person.
I may suffer from RBF but I am not an evil person.
4. But when you do smile, you look completely fake and pyscho.
5. The infamous “When I first met you I thought you were a huge bitch” comment.
****insert major eye rolling***
6. You’re always accidentally glaring at people (VERY guilty of this, sorry).
It is a daily struggle trying to convince people you are not a rude and unapproachable person. If you are one who suffers from RBF, always remember that you are not alone.
[GIFs courtesy of giphy & photo courtesy of Pinterest]