Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

I had a package waiting at my door when I returned to school from Spring Break. Thanks to Her Campus and the amazing sponsors, I have everything I need to get through the mid-semester blues and prepare for the warmer weather!

What was included:

Her Campus Swag: A car decal, sunglasses, koozies and more! We have everything we need to show off our Her Campus love. We love getting swag from Nationals!

Neuro Sleep: If you’re like me, you’re exhausted all day until it comes time to actually go to sleep. These drinks are intended to help you fall asleep quicker and wake up refreshed. At only 35 calories, you can have a safe and non-habit forming drink to help your most unrestful nights.

TIP: you can go to SLEEPwithneuro.com to get your free bottle!

TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System: We couldn’t be more excited about this! Wilmington weather definitely leaves us with frizzy hair, whether it’s from the rain or humidity. With this kit, you shampoo, condition and apply the treatment. Finish it off by blow drying your hair out and straightening it with a flat iron. You can wash your hair for up to 7 days and still have salon-smooth hair! 

Chipotle: UNCW students definitely love Chipotle. We have a FREE burrito card, along with a FREE chips & guac card. I see a trip there in the near future!

ZOTOS: These conditioners are designed for dry and damaged color-treated hair. With one use, it takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, and shine treatment! How amazing is that?

European Wax Center: Warm weather brings beach trips for UNCW students. We have FREE wax coupons to ensure that our skin is smooth and sexy. At an affordable price, you can stop the hassle of shaving. We can’t wait to use them!

Yokini Swimwear: One can never have too many swimsuits! These swimsuits feature school lettering (ex: UNCW) while flattering your bottom with their yoga-inspired foldover bottoms.

TIP: Use code HC99 at checkout at yokiniswimwear.com to claim 20% off and FREE lettering

From Her Campus UNCW, we want to thank all of our sponsors and Her Campus for sending us an AMAZING care package. We can’t wait to use every bit of it!

Kaitlyn is a student at The University of North Carolina Wilmington attaining a degree in communication studies with a focus in public relations and minor in journalism. She will be graduating in May of 2015 with a B.A. In addition to starting a Her Campus chapter at UNCW, she also is a contributing writer for USA TODAY College and has interned for local WILMA magazine and The Greater Wilmington Business Journal. When she's not writing, her time is spent working or reading magazines of all varieties. Kaitlyn plans to move to New York City after graduation to pursue a career in journalism. You can follow her on twitter @KaitlynRussell_