Riley Richardson, Campus Cutie

Name: Riley Richardson

Year: Junior

Hometown: Wollongong, Australia

Major: Marine Biology

Relationship Status: Single

Riley Richardson is an Australian exchange student at UNCW this semester. His crazy antics and extremely friendly personality never fail to bring a smile to his friend's faces. Read on to learn more about his adventures at UNCW and why he is so awesome. Also, search #rileyontour on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with him throughout the semester!

HC: What's a perfect date like for you?

RR: A round of golf and a six pack of beer then the rest of the day at the beach.

HC: What's your favorite thing about being a student at UNCW?

RR: Meeting some hilarious people and going to some raging parties.

HC: What's been your favorite thing about America so far?

RR: The different culture, the sport and the cheap alcohol makes it a pretty good time here.

HC: What's been your most awkward moment at uncw so far?

RR: Whilst I was taking a photo at the beach with some friends I mooned the camera thinking I was out of view of anyone else. But I heard a gasp and turned around to see two older ladies sitting behind me giggling to each other. Safe to say that was probably the most awkward thing that I can get away with writing in here.

HC: If you could be a member of One Direction, who would you be and why?

RR: I would rather be one of the Spice Girls.

HC: Favorite sport?

RR: Basketball

HC: Favorite food?

RR: Schnitzel and honey roasted potatoes

HC: If you had a super power, what would it be?

RR: I would be able to control the elements like from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

HC: If you could talk with someone, dead or alive, real or imaginary, who would it be?

RR: I’d like to talk to my Grandad, He passed away before I could talk so that would be pretty cool to talk to him.

HC: Male Celebrity Crush?

RR: Jeremy Piven because he is hilarious in Entourage

HC: Favorite Quote?

RR: “I don’t check the Price, All I do is swipe”

HC: If you were a Disney Princess, who would you be and why?

RR: I would be Jasmine because who wouldn’t want to have a genie, magic carpet and badass tiger as a pet.