Riley Richardson, Campus Cutie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Name: Riley Richardson

Year: Junior

Hometown: Wollongong, Australia

Major: Marine Biology

Relationship Status: Single

Riley Richardson is an Australian exchange student at UNCW this semester. His crazy antics and extremely friendly personality never fail to bring a smile to his friend’s faces. Read on to learn more about his adventures at UNCW and why he is so awesome. Also, search #rileyontour on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with him throughout the semester!

HC: What’s a perfect date like for you?

RR: A round of golf and a six pack of beer then the rest of the day at the beach.

HC: What’s your favorite thing about being a student at UNCW?

RR: Meeting some hilarious people and going to some raging parties.

HC: What’s been your favorite thing about America so far?

RR: The different culture, the sport and the cheap alcohol makes it a pretty good time here.

HC: What’s been your most awkward moment at uncw so far?

RR: Whilst I was taking a photo at the beach with some friends I mooned the camera thinking I was out of view of anyone else. But I heard a gasp and turned around to see two older ladies sitting behind me giggling to each other. Safe to say that was probably the most awkward thing that I can get away with writing in here.

HC: If you could be a member of One Direction, who would you be and why?

RR: I would rather be one of the Spice Girls.

HC: Favorite sport?

RR: Basketball

HC: Favorite food?

RR: Schnitzel and honey roasted potatoes

HC: If you had a super power, what would it be?

RR: I would be able to control the elements like from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

HC: If you could talk with someone, dead or alive, real or imaginary, who would it be?

RR: I’d like to talk to my Grandad, He passed away before I could talk so that would be pretty cool to talk to him.

HC: Male Celebrity Crush?

RR: Jeremy Piven because he is hilarious in Entourage

HC: Favorite Quote?

RR: “I don’t check the Price, All I do is swipe”

HC: If you were a Disney Princess, who would you be and why?

RR: I would be Jasmine because who wouldn’t want to have a genie, magic carpet and badass tiger as a pet.

Asia Francine Butler, known amongst her friends as "The Last of the Time Lords" is a professional student for the University of North Carolina Wilmington. After receiveing her International Baccalaureate Diploma in December of 2013 and being immersed in the friendly and lively atmosphere of UNCW, she decided to pursue a variety of interests, including, but not limited to writing for both Her Campus UNCW and Cape Fear Living Magazine, acting as an Orientation Leader for the International Students, being a Conversation Partner for the English as a Second Language students at UNCW, being a Peer Mentor for incoming International Students, and being a Historian in the Seahawk Crossing for the Residence Hall Association, being a Brother of the academic National Honors Fraternity, Phi Sigma Pi, and being a member of Sigma Alpha Lambda's honors society. She writes at least four articles a month, two for Her Campus UNCW and two for Cape Fear Living Mgazine, and has positively affected the lives of hundreds of international exchange students and UNCW students. Furthermore, she have positively affected and engaged in the lives of many people in the North Carolina community through volunteering with Habitat for Humanity UNCW, UNC Weekends, Burrito Bikers, and playing intramural soccer. Although she has a passion for writing, she is enrolled as a history major in the University of North Carolina Wilmington in preparation for entering law school in the Fall of 2016. While she enjoys temporarily living at the beach for most of her college career, her heart lies with her two adorable German Shepherds, Mitch and Maple along with the loving Butler parents and her two creative and beautiful younger sisters in Greensboro, North Carolina.