Prep For Fall With The HC Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

With October in full swing, it’s time for our giveaway! One lucky winner will receive our special giveaway filled with the perfect fall items. Enter to win using the link below. Trust me, you will want this package!   

1. Camelbak Water Bottle

Enjoy the cooler weather by taking a bike ride, a run, or just a walk along the beach. Camelback’s new water bottle prevents leaks and is perfect for any outdoor occasion.

2. L’eggs Tights (Or panty hose, same thing.)

Black tights are the staple to any fall outfit and will go perfectly with that new button down skirt you just bought. Keep your legs warm and your outfits on point this season!

3. Adulthood Is A Myth by Sarah Andersen

Adulting is hard; we get it. The hilarious and entertaining drawings talk about every “adult” situation you have had since you have been on your own. You could never relate to a book more than this one.

4. Rimmel Makeup

Try a new look this fall with new colors! Rimmel’s new blue eyeliner and coral lipstick are sure to make your features pop. Also, their new mascara, the “super curler,” makes your eyelashes really stand out without using the eyelash curler tool.

5. Flying Colors Apparel

New season, new style! Check out Flying Colors women’s apparel for a new wardrobe and great deals! Coupons for up to 50 percent off are included in our giveaway.

Enter to win our giveaway using this link: https://goo.gl/forms/4xVCspkIXl4i6cgH3

Cover photo courtesy of strungoutonbooks.com.

Most likely at Target and/or drinking sweet tea. Senior from Apex, North Carolina. Co-Campus Correspondent for the UNCW chapter, Contact me with any comments or questions!