O2 Max Fitness Review (it’s worth it!)

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Let’s face it–finding time to work out in college is hard. Finding a workout that actually fits your needs seems possible only with a trainer, but those are expensive. O2 Max Fitness has the solution.

For only $20, you can get a month’s worth of workouts that are personalized for you, plus weekly check-ins with a trainer to ensure that you’re on track.

Over Spring Break, I tested out their “Spring Break Tune Up,” which was only $10, and I received ten days of intense workouts. Along with each workout, O2 Max included a motivational quote, complete with an article that gives you exercise and meal tips.

Each day focused on a different part of the body, just as a trainer would, and I really felt like I got a lot from each one–I was definitely feeling the burn! They’re made to compliment your existing workouts, but are great individually when you don’t have time to go to the gym.

The workouts are downloadable for your computer, tablet, or phone, so you can virtually take them anywhere with you. Because I was home over break, I did most of them in my living room without needing special equipment. Each workout is illustrated and accompanied by explanations so it was easy to follow, even if you haven’t done that particular workout previously.

I highly recommend giving O2 Max Fitness a try. It’s not a pricey investment, so you have nothing to lose and a fit body to gain! If you are looking for a personalized, convenient workout, this is definitely worth your time.

http://o2maxfitness.com/

Kaitlyn is a student at The University of North Carolina Wilmington attaining a degree in communication studies with a focus in public relations and minor in journalism. She will be graduating in May of 2015 with a B.A. In addition to starting a Her Campus chapter at UNCW, she also is a contributing writer for USA TODAY College and has interned for local WILMA magazine and The Greater Wilmington Business Journal. When she's not writing, her time is spent working or reading magazines of all varieties. Kaitlyn plans to move to New York City after graduation to pursue a career in journalism. You can follow her on twitter @KaitlynRussell_