The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants graduation scene
Warner Bros. Pictures

My Final Semester of College Bucketlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

It’s hard to believe, but I’ve made it to my final semester at UNCW. After many highs and lows, I’m a few short months away from walking the stage and getting that diploma. (Yay Class of 2020!)

For my last semester, I’ve written up a bucketlist of things I want to do before I graduate. I want to have fun things to look forward to so I can beat the already-looming threat of senioritis. Some of these are new things that I’ve never tried or that come naturally with being a senior, but others are time-honored UNCW traditions I want to enjoy at least once more before I go. Without further ado, my final semester bucketlist!

1. Try a new food at a local Wilmington restaurant.

close up burrito
Pexels
2. Go to a UNCW sports game.

Sports Soccer Cheering Crowd
Tiffany Meh / Spoon
3. Go to Dub Idol—my favorite annual on-campus event!

microphone
Photo by israel palacio on Unsplash
4. Spend lots of time in nature—especially at the beach.

The Lalatwo People Walking On The Beach
Her Campus Media
5. Go downtown for the Azalea Festival.

assortment of flowers
Min An
6. Pick a new fun, creative activity to do to relax when school gets stressful (preferably something crafty).

Yellow Pencil Color In Clear Glass Case
Miguel A. Padrinan / Pexels
7. Decorate my graduation cap with a quote that inspires.

woman in black dress stands outside in front of a fence holding her graduation cap
TinTin12 | Pixabay
8. Read at the Creative Writing department’s BFA Reading in April. This is something I’ve been looking forward to since I started my major!

Person holding book open
João Silas
9. Buy a UNCW alumni shirt at the UNCW Bookstore and…

Anna Schultz-Blue College Hat
Anna Schultz / Her Campus
10. Go to graduation! ?

Graduate Celebrating With Confetti
Alanna Martine Kilkeary / Her Campus
I’m excited for my last semester and for my post-grad future. I know I’ll miss my amazing school and will look back on my college years fondly, using what I’ve learned in and out of the classrooms in my personal and professional life.

As I enter the beginning of the end, I just have one more thing to say: Go Seahawks!

Rachel is a senior and Creative Writing major/English minor at UNCW. She loves to write about entertainment and often publishes listicles on her favorite movies, music, and TV. Rachel is probably rereading the Percy Jackson books, watching comedy specials on Netflix, or petting a dog right about now. Sometimes, she's doing all three.