The Lettered Company: A Sorority Jewelry Line

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Samantha Levin graduated Emory University with more than a degree; she had memories and a support system from her sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma, that made her undergraduate years better than she ever expected.  

As with many sorority members, she had trouble finding affordable jewelry that she liked.  That trouble turned into a triumph and inspired Levin to create The Lettered Company, “a special sorority jewelry line dedicated to providing high quality, stylish, and affordable sorority jewelry.”

The Lettered Company offers a variety of earrings, necklaces, and rings. You are also able to contact Levin for specific designs and to customize the jewelry with your sorority letters.  She ensures that each piece will have high quality and be accurate.

She also has offered advice for students that are going through recruitment, whether it be now or in the future.  

“Be yourself! For many girls, a chapter’s on-campus reputation becomes the number one priority during recruitment. But, it’s important to remember that joining a sorority is much more important than that: although it is the opportunity to join a national organization with a fantastic support system and resources, you also want to be comfortable with the girls you surround yourself with during your time in college. Be yourself and you’ll be find the house that is right for you.”

So, if you’re in a sorority or searching for a gift for someone who is, The Lettered Company is the perfect place to look. If you have a group order of at least 25 pieces, you’ll receive a group discount and free shipping!

UNCW’s discount code: HCZ3X82T

You can contact The Lettered Company at letteredco@gmail.com  or visit the website at www.letteredco.com

**All images taken with permission from Samantha Levin, founder of The Lettered Company

Kaitlyn is a student at The University of North Carolina Wilmington attaining a degree in communication studies with a focus in public relations and minor in journalism. She will be graduating in May of 2015 with a B.A. In addition to starting a Her Campus chapter at UNCW, she also is a contributing writer for USA TODAY College and has interned for local WILMA magazine and The Greater Wilmington Business Journal. When she's not writing, her time is spent working or reading magazines of all varieties. Kaitlyn plans to move to New York City after graduation to pursue a career in journalism. You can follow her on twitter @KaitlynRussell_