Jessy Morris, Campus Cutie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Name: Jessy Morris

Age: 20

Year: Junior

Hometown: Cary, NC

Major: International Business Minor: French

Relationship Status: Single

Jessy is incredibly funny, very outgoing and loves music. Her unique personality is amazing and her love for cats is unreal. Jessy opens up about everything from the worst pickup line she’s seen to the last thing she watched on Netflix. Photo Courtesy of Jessy Morris. 

HC: What are you currently involved in at UNCW?

JM: Hawkstream Radio (My show is called “Effemme Radio” that airs on Tuesdays at 12) and Greek life.  

HC: What is something you have always wanted to try?

JM: I would love to be on a roller derby team or just get to practice with them, that would be so fun and I love to roller skate.

HC: Last thing you watched on Netflix?

JM: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, it’s my favorite movie and it has beautiful cinematography.

Photo Courtesy of Jessy Morris

HC: What is the worst pickup line you have experienced?

JM: I probably have a picture it’s so disgusting. [The guy wrote] “What did Cinderella say when she got to the ball? Gargle Gargle” I was like “okay gross thanks!” and I deleted him.

HC: What is your least favorite food?

JM: Unfortunately it’s fruit, I can’t eat it because I get sick and just the smell makes me nauseous. I wish I could like it because it’s so good for you, and I’m a vegetarian so I’m trying to eat more things like that.  

HC: List three things you want to do before you graduate:

JM:  1. I’m studying abroad in France but I want to go to another country like Italy and ride the gondolas.

2. I’d like to go to Masonboro Island sometime because I’ve never been. 

3. I want to successfully start my own business on Etsy, I have consignment clothes that I’m going to resell and I just learned how to do embroidery so I want to sell my handmade designs. 

Most likely at Target and/or drinking sweet tea. Senior from Apex, North Carolina. Co-Campus Correspondent for the UNCW chapter, Contact me with any comments or questions!