This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Name: Jasmine Cooper

Age: 21

Year: Junior

Hometown: Salisbury, NC

Major: Business administration and concentration in marketing strategy

Relationship status: Taken

Meet junior Jasmine Cooper! This campus cutie is sure to make your day with her sarcastic humor and calm presence. Read on to learn more about Jasmine’s life at UNCW, her love for The Office, and so much more!

HC: What is the best thing about being a student at UNCW?

JC: The best thing about being at UNCW is the laid back atmosphere, and Wilmington is absolutely charming!

HC: Are you involved in any clubs or organizations on campus?

JC: I am a member of Sigma Alpha Omega Christian sorority and Phi Sigma Pi Honors Fraternity.

HC: What is the key to successful dating in college?

JC: My advice for getting a date is to take a shower and put a smile on your face.

HC: What is the perfect date like for you?

JC: My idea of a perfect date is anything involving puppies and kittens…and tacos.

HC: Describe your dream job!

JC: My dream job is to be the assistant to the regional manager at Dunder-Mifflin Paper Company, specifically, the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch.

HC: Any hobbies?

JC: I enjoy watching Netflix and buying unnecessary things from Amazon.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

JC: John Krasinski!

HC: Who or what is your spirit animal?

JC: My spirit animal is Stanley from The Office.

HC: What Disney princess would you be and why?

JC: If I could be a Disney princess, I would be Merida from Brave because I’m stubborn.

HC: Do you have any favorite quotes?

JC: “Sometimes I’ll just start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope that I find it along the way.” – Michael Scott

Photos courtesy of Jasmine Cooper.