Frozen Videos Have Gone to an Extreme, in a Seriously Weird Way

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Everyone knows about the adored Disney box-office hit movie Frozen. It’s a sweet, comical family movie filled with snowmen, sisterly-love and cute animals, but recently our beloved Frozen princess has been getting weird, really weird.

Elsa has performed “Let it Go” more than 200,000,000 times, literally, that’s how many views the YouTube clip has. So what’s next? Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Hans dancing to “Thriller.” That’s right; Elsa is rocking out to Michael Jackson.

There’s not really a reason for this video, it doesn’t make sense and even the creator YouTuber NostalgicFangirl wrote in the video’s description, “Because reasons.”

And, if that wasn’t enough, how about we add a little violence? A gamer at GTA4-Mods.com created a character mod of Elsa and Anna for what other video game than Grand Theft Auto IV.

**The following video contains inappropiate language. Please watch at your discretion. Her Campus and Her Campus UNCW do not reflect the views of the following video.**

Uhm, yeah. That’s what we said. Do you think the videos have gone too far?

Tabitha Britt

New School '18

Tabitha Britt (formerly Tabitha Shiflett) was the Editor-in-Chief and Co-Correspondent of Her Campus at The New School between August 2016 - January 2018. Tabitha graduated from The New School of Social Research on January 31, 2018. She's also a graduate of the Dub (The University of North Carolina Wilmington, UNCW) where she held the position of Managing Editor for the UNCW HC team. You can find her byline in a variety of publications including CBS Local, Taste of Home, Luna Luna, Thought Catalog, and Elite Daily. See more at www.tabithashiflett.com.