This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Let’s face it, Wilmington can be hotter than hell in the summer. The second you step out of your house, your hair poofs up and your makeup melts off. Well, fear not my friends, fall is upon us. Fall is the best season for makeup; you’ve still got a mediocre tan from summer and there’s a ton of new colors available – the world is pretty much your oyster. Here are some of my fall favorites:

Lorac ‘TANtalizer’ Baked Bronzer

$32

The Lorac bronzer is great for fall because it’s sheer and buildable. It contains shimmer, so it will give you a nice glow well into the colder months.

NARS Audacious Lipsticks

$32

NARS recently came out with a new line of lipsticks and they’re pretty amazing. Each lipstick is named after an iconic woman. They’re super rich in pigment and have lots of different colors to choose from. My favorite is ‘Raquel,’ which is a nude pink.

Anastasia Brow Wiz

$21

We’ve all heard the saying, “Don’t let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you crap about life.” We all know this is a rule to live by. Give your eyebrows an extra oomph with this life-changing brow pencil by Anastasia. It’s super easy to put on and fills them in beautifully. 

All products are available at Sephora.