This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Meet Kenzie Kimrey! She is majoring in Digital Arts while sporting her trendy wardrobe.    

Her Campus: How would you describe your style? 

Kenzie Kimrey: I feel like my style is very universal! I love boho clothes but I also love the 90’s look and when I’m feeling it I’ll throw on some vans and an obey sweatshirt. 

HC: What are your top three places you like to shop?

KK: Free People, Lululemon, & Urban Outfitters 

HC: Who is your fashion icon? 

KK: Pinterest is my fashion icon! 

HC: If you could only wear one outfit for a week what would you pick from your existing wardrobe? 

KK: You would catch me in Lululemon shorts, a large t-shirt, with a ΑΞΔ sweatshirt, and vans. 

HC: Where do you see your fashion-loving self doing after you graduate? 

KK: My dream is to work alongside Pixar or Disney, but I would also love to follow in my cousin’s footsteps and potentially become an art director for a large company like Coca-Cola.  

[photos courtesy of Kenzie Kimrey] 

Hannah Rzepka is a senior at UNCW studying communication studies with a concentration in marketing. She enjoys creative writing alongside her studies and aspires to be a published author in the near future. Hannah has been writing for HerCampus UNCW for almost four years and has cherished every second of it!!