This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Meet this cutie, Kayla Kozup! She’s a freshman from Greenville, NC and majoring in Rec Therapy. On a typical weekend, you can find her hanging out with friends, going to the beach or shopping, watching Netflix, and of course, going to Islands!

Fun Facts:

Favorite Color: Pink.

Favorite Movie: The Hannah Montana movie!

Favorite Show: Gilmore Girls.

Favorite Food: Tacos at Islands.

Favorite Song: A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope- I love it!

Favorite Artist/Band: Ed Sheeran.

Dream Vacation: Australia.

Favorite meme/vine: My Names Trey and I have a Basketball Game Tomorrow!

Hidden talent: I can lick my elbow!

Fun fact people may not know about you: Hmmm..…… I am abnormally fast at that dance where you have to move your arms and hips really fast, I forgot what it’s called.

HC: Why are you a rec therapy major?

KK: “I really want to work with kids with disabilities and I want to be outdoors as much as I can! I originally wanted to become a nurse, but I took a nursing class in high school and I realized that wasn’t my thing.”

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

KK: “Overflow and Small Group.”

HC: What’s your favorite restaurant in Wilmington?

KK: “Islands, Duh!”

HC: What do you like most about Wilmington?

KK: “I’m gonna be basic and say the beach.”

HC: What’s your favorite thing to do?

KK: “I love to volunteer! I did a lot of stuff with my youth group in high school, like making fruit baskets for the elderly and delivering them, food drives, and mission trips. I’ve been on 5 in the United States and 1 in the Dominican Republic.”

HC: If there was a movie about your life who would play you?

KK: “Probably Brooke Davis/Sofia Bush because I want to be her.”

HC: What’s your ideal date?

KK: “Go to an amusement park and ride every roller coaster all day.”

HC: What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?

KK: “I went shopping with my sister and we went to Islands afterwards.”

HC: What would you rate 10/10?

KK: “My mom because she’s the bomb.”

HC: What movie title best describes your life?

KK: “I took a Facebook quiz and it said Bridesmaids because friendship is very important to me.”

HC: What would be some of the most annoying things about having yourself as a roommate?

KK: “I am a very light sleeper and I’m grumpy in the mornings…sorry to my roomie now, Bee!!”

HC: What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?

KK: “My unfortunate experiences throughout my life.”

HC: What age do you wish you could permanently be?

KK: “22! So I can be young, but still an adult”

HC: What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?

KK: “Gilmore Girls! I want to re-watch it, but I already know what’s going to happen.”

HC: What’s your claim to fame?

KK: “I wish singing, but I am awful at it.”

HC: What is something you think everyone should do at least once in his or her life?

KK: “Go on a mission trip because it really opens up your eyes.”

[Photos Courtesy of Kayla Kozup]