This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Name: Jason Saliba

Age: 21

Major: Business Analytics

Hometown: Apex, NC

Favorite TV show: The Punisher and The 100

Favorite food: Seafood

Go-to movie: Lord of the Rings

Hero/someone you look up: Neil deGrasse Tyson

Favorite band/artist: J. Cole

Go-to ice cream flavor: Coffee, Oh 100%

Her Campus: What is your dream job?

Jason Saliba: My dream job is to become a pilot for FedEx. When I was younger it was all I could ever think about and I believe that I belong in the skies. My father was a pilot for 32 years and he used to take me up in a little Cessna bi-plane all the time. I will say it is an obsession I have and I can’t wait to finally start my career and get up into the skies. Being able to travel the world as a job and visit exotic countries is the dream. The world is a magnificent place and I intend to explore all it has to offer before I die.

HC: What made you transfer to UNCW?

JS: The reason I transferred to UNCW is that I really wanted to get away from home and live on my own. Living on your own is a huge step and it is a pinnacle part of becoming an adult. Also, I have a lot of friends from high school who have been going here for the past few years. The atmosphere of the people and the campus were a good fit and I have loved the campus ever since I first toured it.

HC: If you could create a music festival, who would be on the setlist?

JS: If I were to make a music festival I think that I would have J. Cole as the main headliner. I would then have Drake, Chance the Rapper, Anderson Paak, and Post Malone. To add a little bit of difference to the mix I’d add J. Boog, Callum Scott, Green Day, Social House, Juice World, Lil Wayne and the All American Rejects. It’s a crazy setlist but I think it would make for one great music festival.

HC: What songs are on your road trip playlist?

JS: J. Boog – let’s Do It Again

Social House – Magic in the Hamptons

J. Cole – Middle Child

Mac Miller – Cinderella

Khalid – Young, Dumb and Broke

Drake – Gods Plan

Billy Joel – Piano Man

All American Rejects – Gives you Hell

Sublime – Santeria

Escapist – Church Bells

Mumford & Sons – The Cave

HC: Describe how you would take someone on a first date.

JS: My dream date would have to be an all-day affair. I would start off by picking her up in the morning, a summer morning, and tell her to wear one of those flowy summer dresses. The weather would have to be perfect out or this entire plan is ruined. After picking her up I take her to the Jordan lake and we have a picnic at a secret spot I found a few years ago. After a gracious picnic breakfast, I will then take her to the North Carolina Museum of Art and show her my favorite exhibit. After spending the afternoon at the museum I would then take her to my favorite restaurant. The restaurant is called Siti and they serve some of the best Lebanese food in all of North Carolina. Finally, after a great dinner, we end the night having a couple of drinks around a fire pit at my house. Sitting under the stars, talking about life and getting to know one another. Now that is a perfect date in a nutshell if you ask me!

[Photos courtesy of Jason Saliba]

Julie is a positive senior from the University of North Carolina Wilmington. She is an inspiring travel journalist who is double majoring in Communication Studies and International Studies along with having a minor in Spanish. With a lot on her plate you can always catch her in the library or stress knitting in her apartment while bing-watching "Queer Eye" or "Parks and Rec".