sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Breakfast at Tiffany’s anyone? Tiffany & Co Opens a Blue Box Cafe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Ever since I was a little girl, I loved the movie Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Side note, if you have never seen this movie, please go to your nearest Target and purchase it. Not only is this movie a classic, but Audrey Hepburn’s character, Holly Golightly, is overall goals. She is fabulous and has an obsession with Tiffany’s; as she quotes “I’m crazy about Tiffany’s.” Every girl dreams of that day they receive their first little blue box. If you are familiar with the movie, Holly goes to Tiffany’s each morning with a coffee and croissant and eats at Tiffany’s. I have always wanted to go to New York City and wake up early in the morning and relive the introduction scene. Well now the Modern day Holly Golightly’s do not have to do that anymore: Tiffany & Co. has now opened a cafe right inside the store in honor of the iconic movie. 

Doors opening November 10th, Tiffany & Co. will have a cafe called Blue Box Cafe in its New York City flagship. This chic eatery will be on the fourth floor of the building and will also feature the brand’s new luxury home and accessories collection, baby boutique, assortment of vintage books and sterling silver goods. The lack of space is made up in Tiffany-esque sophistication. The brand’s signature turquoise will appear on the furniture, tableware and walls. On top of all that, there is a clear view of Central Park outside. How perfect is that?!

The Blue Box Cafe will offer a simple menu that will change each season. Lunch is $39 and will feature a starter and the main course. And for all the Holly Golightly fans, coffee and croissants are offered for $29. The cafe will operate during the store’s regular working hours. Now if you will excuse me, I will be searching for the next flight out to New York City and packing my bags with my little black dress and tiara so I can relive my moment as Holly Golightly.

[Photos courtesy of Pinterest & gifs courtesy of Giphy]

Just a blonde with an unhealthy obsession with flamingos and Target