Brad Dobbins, Campus Cutie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Name:  Brad Dobbins

Year: Senior (graduating Fall 2014)

Hometown: Raleigh, N.C.    

Major:  Physical Education Health (K-12)

Relationship Status: Single

Activities: Pi Kappa Alpha

In his free time, Brad Dobbins enjoys weight lifting, dancing, going out, playing football, soccer and basketball. You can also find him working at the Country Club of Landfall as an assistant tennis professional when he is not hanging out with his Pi Kappa Alpha (Pike) brothers. Ladies, he’s single so read on to learn more about our Campus Cutie!

HC: Who are the most influential people in your life?

My father, because his values and beliefs have molded me into the person that I am today. And my fraternity, because of the experiences I have had with all my friends.

HC: What is the best piece of advice you have ever gotten?

Stay humble and never get complacent.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a girl?  

She would have to be attractive, have a great personality, be athletic and funny.

HC: Describe your ideal first date?

It depends on where we are, if we are in Wilmington, we would go to Oceanic. If we were in Raleigh, we would go to Angus Barn. We would then go to a Carolina and Duke basketball game!

HC: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I would go to Spain because it is such a beautiful, diverse and interesting place.

HC: Do you have any pet peeves?

Yes, the thing I hate the most is when people don’t commit or fulfill their promises.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush(s)?

Minka Kelly, Ariana Grande and Mila Kunis

HC: What is your favorite Movie?

500 Days of Summer

HC: What is at the top of your bucket list?

To go to California, and be featured on television or in any type of movie.

HC: What is your most memorable memory at UNCW so far?

Joining my fraternity.