Add an Element of Elephants to Your Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

If you take a look at what students are wearing around campus this fall, chances are you’ll see quite a few elephants. Whether it’s a pair of printed pants, a graphic tee, or a bold statement necklace, elephants are totally in and cute! Here are a few ways to try out this tribal trend yourself.

(Photo: ModCloth.com)

1. If you’re a jewelry-lover like me, try a cute pendant like this one from ModCloth.

$16.99

(Photo: etsy.com)

2. This elephant charm bracelet is hand-made and super chic.

$4.00 (+ shipping)

(Photo: belk.com)

3. My personal favorite is these tribal print pants from Belk. I own a pair and I love them!

$10.49 (on sale!)

(Photo: etsy.com)

4. Maybe it’s time for you to get a new phone case. This elephant case is absolutely adorable.

$9.99

(Photo: etsy.com)

5. Are you an avid Toms collector? Check out these custom-made elephant print Toms from Etsy!

$84.00

(Photo: forever21.com)

6. Everyone loves a good graphic tee. I recommend one like this one from Forever 21.

$17.80

(Photo: jajays.com)

7. Replace a boring backpack with this trendy elephant book-bag.

$29.95

(Photo: etsy.com)

8. Not ready to commit to elephant-patterned clothing? Put it on your school supplies! Etsy Elephant Notebook

$15.00

Here’s a bonus picture of an adorable baby elephant!

I'm a Math major, Spanish minor, and lover of puns. Sometimes I eat cereal in the middle of the day. My mom seriously thought about naming me Ursula, and when she told me this later I got mad because I loved the Little Mermaid and she was gonna name me after the villain. Oh yeah and I really like to write. That's about all you need to know.