The past couple of weeks in Wilmington have been pretty gloomy. We’ve seen a lot of rain the past few days, and it looks like we even have a hurricane coming our way. Whether you love it or hate it, we all have to deal with it. Here’s a list of the five people you’ll find on campus when it’s raining.
1. The person who frantically looks for something to use as a shield.
Sometimes we’re going about our day and the rain hits unexpectedly. When you’re desperate, you’ll use a trash bag or a notebook–basically anything that will prevent you from being soaking wet.
2. The person who stays inside and waits out the rain.
If you’re lucky enough to be inside when it starts pouring, then this is probably you. We all try to wait it out until we absolutely have to leave, or, you know, we just skip class.
3. The person who had no rain gear and walks around wet and angry for the rest of the day.
When you can’t find a shield and you can’t wait out the rain, this probably ends up being you. You’ll most likely be barefoot at some point in the day, and you’ll definitely be freezing. It’s okay, we’ve all been there.
4. The person who’s always prepared.
As UNCW students, we should really all be checking the weather and carrying an umbrella in our bags. This person knows the deal and are usually always prepared for unexpected rain.
5. The person that stays home and skips class.
Because waking up to rain is a valid excuse to skip class right?
Photos courtesy of Tumblr.