5 Bathing Suits You Need For Spring Break From The Orchid Boutique

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

The Orchid Boutique is a designer swimwear company that hand-picks suits with women’s style and fit in mind. They carry a wide variety of suits, from bikinis to one-pieces, and even coverups to accompany your look. Spring Break is coming up and we want you to find bathing suits that you will love to wear. Whether you’re going somewhere exotic or hanging out at Wrightsville Beach, they’ve got you covered!

We chose a variety of swimsuits for different body types. HC UNCW believes that every body is beautiful and The Orchid Boutique prides itself on finding you the right style and fit!

**Added bonus: Use the code UNCW15 at checkout from Feb. 1-Feb.15 to get 15% off your order!

1. Periwinkle Flight from MAAJI SWIMWEAR

This suit puts a spin on the typical suit with its flutter top. It offers great coverage, which is hard to find if you’re busty, and it’s reversible, so you can have two looks!

2. Andy Monokini by SABZ LUXURY

We absolutely love this floral print and style! It’s the perfect balance with a full-coverage front and neon, open back. This suit is sure to make you stand out on the beach.

3. Go Navy Pin-Up by SABZ LUXURY

This retro style suit has details that you will fall in love with. With an aztec textured pattern, high waist bottoms and gold detail on the strap, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind suit! It also provides underwire for support and full bottom coverage.

4. Wild Eden Bikini by MAR DE ROSAS

This bikini has vibrant colors that would look amazing next to the sand and water. The front features ruffles and metallic details, while the back has unexpected macrame detail. This is a great suit for anyone who likes to stand out!

5. Kailu Bikini by MILONGA

A seamless suit is perfect for a comfortable day at the beach. It provides underwire for extra support and push-up, as well as removable straps. The geometric details and pops of mint are sure to catch everyone’s eyes!

**Photos taken from www.theorchidboutique.com with permission.

Kaitlyn is a student at The University of North Carolina Wilmington attaining a degree in communication studies with a focus in public relations and minor in journalism. She will be graduating in May of 2015 with a B.A. In addition to starting a Her Campus chapter at UNCW, she also is a contributing writer for USA TODAY College and has interned for local WILMA magazine and The Greater Wilmington Business Journal. When she's not writing, her time is spent working or reading magazines of all varieties. Kaitlyn plans to move to New York City after graduation to pursue a career in journalism. You can follow her on twitter @KaitlynRussell_