ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Movies Sure To Get You Into The Christmas Spirit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

It’s that time of the year again where all of the leaves have fallen, it gets dark at 5 pm, and all the houses in the neighborhood are lit with strands of white lights and characters from their favorite Christmas stories. To help you get into the Christmas spirit after finals, I have come up with a list of movies to help!

Jack Frost This is one of my favorite movies of all time– it’s perfect for the holiday season, and is complete with a heartwarming story.

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Whether you find yourself watching the original cartoon version or the Jim Carrey version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas, you will find yourself singing along to all the Whoville songs and wanting to hang lights up around your house.

Elf

I think this movie is one of the most popular Christmas movies known to man. If this doesn’t get you in the mood to spread Christmas cheer by singing loud for all to hear, then I don’t know what will!

The Polar Express

All aboard the Polar Express! This movie always puts me in the mood for some hot chocolate and present wrapping!

If you’re looking to have a Christmas Movie Marathon, try watching some of the films below!

• Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
  • A Christmas Carol
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • Frosty The Snowman
  • It’s A Wonderful Life

[Photo courtesy 1,2,3&4]

Sophomore at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, Business and Marketing Major with a Psychology Minor