david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Cute and Easy Halloween Decorations For The Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

With Halloween being just around the corner, the Her Campus team wanted to provide you guys with some quick and easy last minute decorations you can throw around your house! We hope you enjoy!

1. Spirit Jugs

These cute little water jugs are perfect for showing off your Halloween spirit! All you need is a few water jugs, scissors, a sharpie and string lights or tea lights!

2. Mummy Jars

This is a super easy small decoration anyone could make! For this little DIY project, all you need are a few mason jars, bandages, and googly eyes! To make these mummies even more festive, feel free to place tea lights inside the jars.

3. Yard Monsters

If you have bushes in your yard, then this idea is perfect for you! All you need are pieces of black and white thick paper to make your bushes come to life!

4. Melted Crayon Pumpkin

This is one of my favorite decorations for the fall season. Pumpkins are always a good way to decorate your home but adding a little extra something to it adds a completely different vibe! All you need for this project are a few crayons, a pumpkin, and a hair dryer!

[Photo courtesy: 1,2,3&4]

Sophomore at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, Business and Marketing Major with a Psychology Minor