15 Songs You Want on Your Fall Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Everyone knows that when fall comes around, it’s time to take out the brown boots, warm sweaters, and beanies that double as warmth and style. But, we also know that fall is the time to make a music playlist to blast while doing any activity. So, here are 15 songs to help you start your fall playlist.

1.    “Autumn Leaves” by Ed Sheeran – This song is perfect when you want to listen to something slow with great lyrics that tell a story.

2.    “She’s Kinda Hot” by 5 Seconds of Summer – Are you in the mood for something fast-paced with hilarious lyrics? This song is for you!

3.    “Infinity” by One Direction – The brand new song from One Direction is a must-have!

4.    “Roman Holiday” by Halsey – Halsey’s voice and lyrics are great for those cooler mornings while you read your favorite book and drink tea.

5.    “Skinny Love” by Bon Iver – Bon Iver has a way for lyrics and this song is no different!

6.    “Seventeen” by Alessia Cara – Watch out for Alessia Cara! This newer artist has released an EP with great songs. This song especially will make you reminisce on your younger years.

7.    “Stiches” by Shawn Mendes – Going through a tough time with the one you love? Shawn Mendes’s will voice all your feelings with this song.

8.    “Love Myself” by Haliee Steinfeld – Do you feel empowered to do anything? Did you just pick out a bomb outfit and are ready to hit the streets for a great night out? Blast this song!

9.    “If You Ever Want To Be In Love” by James Bay – Afraid you missed out on an opportunity to experience the love of a lifetime? James Bay will always be here for you with this song.

10.   “Into The Wild” by LP – This upbeat tune is one that will be sure to sung in the shower, again, and again.

11.   “Jet Black Heart” by 5 Seconds of Summer – Feeling a little down? Having boy troubles? This song might be your best bet for belting out your feelings.

12.   “WILD” by Troye Sivan – Troye Sivan is another artist to watch out for. His new EP is #goals.

13.   “What Do You Mean?” by Justin Bieber – Justin is back! His new song and style is going to have fans go crazy. 

14.   “Photograph” by Ed Sheeran – Ed Sheeran is classic went it comes to great lyrics that tells stories. This song is great when you are missing someone.

15.   “Same Old Love” by Selena Gomez – Tired of relationships? Selena understands. Listen to this song whenever you feel sick of dealing with that same old love.

Photo credit to Polyvore.

Hello! My name is Stephanie Spencer and I am a sophomore at University of North Carolina Wilmington. I am interested in PR, and one day I want to move to Chicago and work for a company that will allow me to travel the world. I love to read and write and I have too many dreams and aspirations.