pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Bucket List Ideas Before You Graduate UNCW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

1. Go eat at Wag once as a senior. Maybe get a really nice freshman friend to swipe you in? You have to taste one last wag meal before it’s too late. 

2. Take a picture with Sammy the Seahawk. We all see him as the main attraction on campus. I’ve also seen him in quite a few graduation photos. However, it’s a must before you graduate and leave campus. (Side note: Maybe try not to pop bottles like this guy.)

Photo courtesy of imgur.com.

3. Go to a sporting event. Whether it is baseball, basketball, tennis, hockey, you name it. You can even be an overachiever and go to all of them. But I suggest at least one before you graduate. We may not have a football team but look how fun that looks? I know you want to join in on the wave they have going on. 

4. Make it to every beach bar in one night. Now, this is assuming you are 21 years old (if not older). But if you’ve not already done this, I dare you to accept the challenge with your friends. And, yes, I include Vito’s as a beach bar. 

Photo courtesy of vitospizzawb.com.

5. Go to the aquarium at Fort Fisher.  It is a luxury to have the water and a cool aquarium just thirty minutes from campus. Who knows where the next path leads, so go see cool fish while you can. Also, Fort Fisher is beautiful so enjoy that scenery while you’re there. 

6. GO GET A DONUT. I don’t care if it’s Wake & Bake, Loops Donuts, or Britt’s–just go. And if you’re feeling extra excited bring it to the beach and get cute pics holding it–that is if you can wait that long before eating it. 

Photo courtesy of Sidney Doll.

7. Camp out on Carolina Beach. It has been something I’ve wanted to do since freshman year. Now, I am far from an outdoorsy girl but I don’t want to miss out. A tent, a fire, and making s’mores with friends sounds like a great way to spend my Saturday night. 

8. Get on a boat. Whether it’s a friend’s or a stranger’s and your feeling adventurous, do it. There won’t be an ocean this close to you once you leave Wrightsville so enjoy it while you can. If you’ve already been on a boat, maybe get your boating license and drive that friend’s boat? How hard can it be? 

9. Make a last stop at Sandbar. Now, if you don’t know what Sandbar is than I advise some serious research investigation. Anyway, it’s okay to relive the glory days of freshman year, especially if it’s with some good friends.  

10. Lastly, take a lot of videos and snap chats of all your lasting memories. While this is your last semester it’s not the end of your life. I mean come on, we still have our 20’s to live it up. I’m refusing to feel old, so I’m living every moment and always (at least most of the time) saying yes. Even if I have to go get a real job.