This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

Valentine’s Day, for most, is a day dedicated to showing your appreciation and love for your significant other. Even if you aren’t in a relationship, here are a few ways to celebrate!

1. Dinner and Wine – This is a pretty simple at-home way to be festive and fiscally responsible. Cook up your favorite food (or order carry out if you haven’t yet mastered this skill), open a bottle of wine, and cuddle up to something good on Netflix!

2. Create a video – If you’re looking to dedicate something sentimental to someone special, create a video of some of your favorite moments that the two of you have shared…pair it with a special song. The more creative you get, the more special it will be!

3. Visit special places – If you’ve been in the local area for some time, odds are you’ve had some sort special experience at some point in time. Visit the place where you and your partner, bestie, or whoever, first met, the place where the two of you first really connected, or where you and your significant other hope to say “I do”!