danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Using Spring Break to Your Advantage

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

It’s almost Spring Break! People have been planning for months. Between beaches, cruises, cabins…they have got it all figured out. Although we all need a break, Spring Break is also a great time to get your life together. Below are some ways to make Spring Break work for you so that you are ahead of the game when school resumes!

1. Just a weekend trip

Yes, I know Spring Break is a full week, but just taking the weekend days for a small trip will suffice – I promise. Get a cabin in the mountains with some friends or a S.O. and just relax! This option may not be glamorous, but it is just as fun and can be more fiscally responsible than some other options.

2. Spring cleaning

Clean up your place! This is a great time to take care of the laundry and dishes you have been putting off. Now that you don’t have class, you finally have some time for chores – including the chores you do for yourself like getting your nails or hair done!

3. Pick up some extra shifts

Spring Break is a great time to get some extra shifts at work. Everyone else is gone, so take their normal shifts and get some extra cash to treat yo’self later!

4. Do your homework

Okay, the last thing you want to do on Spring Break is homework, but it is probably the best time to get it done. Since you have more time to get stuff done, you can work at a leisurely pace and make sure things are done right. Using this time to get ahead in school work is also a good idea since finals will be here sooner than we expect!

Spartan Guide. Tri Sigma. Vegan. English Major. UNCG18.