free to use sounds kOuCX7fh50U unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
free to use sounds kOuCX7fh50U unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

If you ever needed to save the date for an event, now is the time. UNCG’s Career Services is having a Fall career fair Wednesday, September 27th from 1-5pm at the Kaplan Center. An email was sent out to current UNCG students but just in case you overlooked this opportunity I have provided the information for you. Keep in mind, you must get your resume approved by Career Services and RSVP to attend this event.

Why should you attend this event? To gain an exclusive opportunity to interview for possible internships and full-time positions for December 2017 and Summer 2018. This is the perfect event for those of us who are graduating soon. Even if you are not graduating, it’s good to establish connections for possible internships and employment. All you have to do is send your resume to career services on their website, RSVP for the fair, and initiate connections with potential employers.

Don’t wait and let this opportunity speed past you. Send your resume to get approved by the career services before the deadline of September 22nd. One of the jobs at this fair could be your future career!

My name is Morgan Collins, I am 21 years old and I am currently enrolled at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro as a Senior. I am a Media Studies Major and I am interested in photography as well.
I am currently a student at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I am double-majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources and Women's and Gender Studies. I love my university and the diversity on campus is important to me.