sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Summer Adventure Kit Giveaway

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

Summer is right around the corner and it is my hope that every single one of you gets the chance to go on an adventure, but there’s so much you’ll need along the way. Where can you get all of these things? From Her Campus UNCG. On Wednesday, April 26 check out our Twitter (@hercampusUNCG) for a chance to get your Summer Adventure Kit! It will be full of these incredible items from Her Campus and many wonderful sponsors:

1. Secret Invisible Solid– Cool Waterlily scent. Let’s face it, we get extra sweaty during the summer. But Secret is here to save the day with its 48 hour protection and 11 different scents! This item will be there for you through beach days, cookouts, and even just those first few minutes in the sun warmed car before the air conditioning kicks in.

2. Simply Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash and Cleansing Cloths. Summer adventures can leave us feeling like we need a shower when there are none in sight. These cleansing cloths are the perfect solution. The new line from Summer’s Eve is gentle and helps us maintain our natural Ph. Not to mention they are easy to use which makes them perfect for road trips no matter the destination. The Coconut Water and Mandarin Orange scented blessings are made with simple ingredients and are free from harsh chemicals. All of this combined makes the new Simply Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths purse must-haves for all of your summer adventures.

3. Penguin Random House-White Fur by Jardine Libaire. What’s better than reading a nice book while relaxing in the sun, especially when it’s an exciting story of forbidden love? Libaire has given us the perfect summer novel full of romance and danger, and you will absolutely not be able to put it down. Whether you’re relaxing by the pool, at the beach, or looking for a way to make your long road trip fly by, White Fur is the book for you.

4. Steripod Toothbrush Protector. Steripods are necessities for travel of any kind. With active vapors and a clip-on design that fits any toothbrush (even electric) you will find yourself confident that your toothbrush is always clean. Not to mention they give you 3-months of that confidence. They’re colorful, easy to use and store, and will keep your toothbrush (and teeth) nice and clean all summer long.

5. essence cosmetics-Eyebrow Designer. What do you do when you’ve spent the day at the beach, have amazing waves in your hair, sunkissed skin and *gasp* your eyebrows are NOT on fleek? Grab your eyebrow designer from essence cosmetics. This cruelty free item is from a company known for its high quality products. They can be found at some of our favorite places (including Target and ULTA) which means that you can find their products just about anywhere your summer adventures take you, you know, after you get hooked on the eyebrow designer. But have no fear, the prices are just as amazing as the product.  

6. Her Campus Koozie. No day at the beach is complete without your favorite cold drink and so a koozie is a necessity. As a part of the Summer 2017 collection, HC has given us stylish koozies to make your first sip that much better. Not only are these koozies adorable in bright colors, but they also sport the phrases “fabulous as f**k”, “girl power & champagne showers”, and “summer daze” making us feel like the summer goddesses that we are.

So, when Wednesday rolls around don’t forget to get on Twitter for your chance to win these fabulous items! We can’t wait to share them with you and want to thank Her Campus and all of the amazing sponsors for the opportunity to give them to our readers! If you want some more information check out all the websites above!

I am currently a student at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I am double-majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources and Women's and Gender Studies. I love my university and the diversity on campus is important to me.