This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

With the semester coming to an end and finals week quickly approaching it’s time to start getting your classes in check. From setting appointments with your professors for possible extra credit to meeting with study groups, the end is near and I’m sure you don’t want to repeat the class. Here are some tips on how to prepare for this upcoming finals week while keeping your stress levels at a minimum.

1. Don’t Procrastinate

Of course this is the obvious solution to keep yourself from stressing, however, it’s important to remind yourself to use your time wisely. Procrastinating is hard to avoid but writing a little bit of that paper or studying a small section each day will go a long way.

2. Plan a spa night

Taking the time to take care of your body and ease your mind is great stress reliever. Even if you don’t want to do a spa night, maybe some netflix will do the trick. Taking a break from work is good for you as long as you know when it’s time to get back to it.

3. Have homework dates

Instead of going out for the weekend, take some time to study or do homework with your friends. Those who study together, pass together. If you can’t find the motivation to start your work, maybe you need someone else to give you an extra push. It’s nice to know that you’re not alone.

Good luck with your final exam preparation!

My name is Morgan Collins, I am 21 years old and I am currently enrolled at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro as a Senior. I am a Media Studies Major and I am interested in photography as well.