harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Post Spring Break Struggle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

We all love spring break. It’s the much-needed relaxation we deserve after several weeks of hard work. When we are on spring break we get to see friends from home and spend quality time with family and loved ones. Some people go on an exciting exotic vacation too. Whatever kind of vacation you choose, I think we can all agree we are feeling the post-spring break struggle.

It is hard to get back on a decent sleeping schedule when you have grown accustomed to sleeping in until 12 in the afternoon and going to bed at 2 in the morning. Daylight savings doesn’t help either.

Spring break is necessary for every college student’s sanity, but after having a taste of what summer could be like, we are hit with the harsh reality of having to go back to that 8 am class. Being hit with a paper or midterm as soon as you get back is also just as heartbreaking.

Lastly, the struggle of having to go back to the dorms, especially after a week of having your house to yourself is tough. You have to adapt to using community showers again, and sharing a small space with your roommate takes some time to get used to again. But, it is nice to hear all the exciting spring break stories! \

So as you get reacclimated to school life these next few weeks just remember that the long summer break is just around the corner!