Making the Most of a Busy Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

For some of us, Spring Break is nothing more than another week to be busy. If you have more than a million things going on, continue reading for some quick tips on how to make the most of a busy Spring Break.

1. Get out of the house.

The urge to go out is going to hit you hard, so it’s best to get it over with in the beginning. Make some plans with your friends, visit a city or two, or just go and get lit. Either way, the fun will be all out of your system, and you’ll be able to focus on the mountain of work that needs to get done.

2. Give your room a spring makeover.

If you want to be productive, it’s best to work in a clean space. A simple clean up or a new paint job is all it takes.

3. De-stress.

We all know that being busy makes us stress out. And we don’t want that affecting us while we’re trying to get work done. If your work is getting hectic, take a nap or watch a movie. You’ll still have plenty of time to complete whatever it is that you’re working on.

Even though you’re busy this Spring Break, these tips will hopefully give a little break to your busy schedule.

Kirami Bah is a sophomore studying communications. She has an affinity for quotes and loves trying new things. Catch her memes on Twitter @kiramelle.