Holiday Survival Kits 2017

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

It’s that time in the semester again, HC Survival Kit time of course. Between studying and more studying, it’s always nice to hear about some exciting new things to add to your holiday wishlist. Below is a list of the items sent to us in the kit this year, and a little information about them. 

1. Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel from Alba BotanicaⓇ

During exam season puffy eyes are basically an accessory everyday, but with this product they’re a thing of the past! Made with cucumber, green tea and caffeine, it gives your eyes a great wake-up call. Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel works very quickly, and like all Alba Botanica® products it is 100% vegetarian. When I tried the product, my eyes were a little bit puffy from a long day of work and school. I put the gel around one eye so that I could compare the two and it worked amazingly and within minutes. The packaging recommends refrigerating for more “intense” effects.

2. Tarteist™ PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes™ from Tarte Cosmetics

Tarte produces eco-chic and cruelty free cosmetics as well as hypoallergenic, vegan skincare products. Tarte produces their makeup with high-performance naturals™ so that it can hold up through a lot, even a day packed with school, work, and more school. The Tarteist™ PRO Palette has 20 different shades that are useful for any situation, fancy or otherwise. I am absolutely in love with this palette and every single shade it includes. Lights, Camera, Lashes™ is a best selling vegan mascara that is “like a pushup bra for your lashes”, and even comes in a waterproof version called Lights, Camera, Splashes™ (you know for when the studying gets rough). The best part? It won’t clump.

3. Salted Caramel & Macadamia and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Creams from Being

Being is “ballsy beauty that stands for something and falls for nothing” and it is for the “baddest bitches with the biggest hearts”. Who wouldn’t want to try their products? And to top it all off, they’re all about smelling great while running your world. Both of these hand creams have scents that are glorious. The Salted Caramel & Macadamia cream smells sweet and warm while the Cloudberry and & Lychee Blossom scent has a fresh and crisp feel to it. Both creams leave your hands feeling heavenly and the scents stick around.

4. Krazy Glue from Krazy Glue

Krazy Glue is super-strong, fast-drying, and there to save the day when your favorite thing breaks. It can bond anything and is definitely a must-have in your emergency kit. The Krazy Glue singles sent in the Survival Kit have just enough in each tube for one quick fix. Each package has 4 tubes, enough for four emergencies, and is small enough to stick in your purse, pocket or backpack so it can be there whenever you need it.

5. #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto

#ActuallySheCan is a female empowerment campaign created by Allergan, which is a leader in women’s healthcare. Le Motto provides ways to express yourself through “good words and kind thoughts”. #ActuallySheCan tanks, created in partnerships with Le Motto are limited edition tanks that sport motivating sayings and are great additions to your workout wardrobe. Be sure to head to Le Motto‘s site for a 25% discount! Use code ‘HerCampus’ to claim your discount through November 30!

I don’t know about y’all but I am excited about all of these products. Be sure to follow our Instagram and Twitter (@hercampusuncg) to enter giveaways for your chance to win!

I am currently a student at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I am double-majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources and Women's and Gender Studies. I love my university and the diversity on campus is important to me.