HC Holiday Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

Her Campus has kindly sent us some great gifts from companies such as Rimmel, Book of the Month, and Yogi Tea in a Holiday Survival Kit!

We are excited to share a bit about these products and how they can help out us college students struggling through finals!

From Rimmel we received the Scandaleyes Original Mascara ($6.99), Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner ($4.59), Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour ($7.49), and the Natural Bronzer ($6.29). All of these great products are very affordable and good quality. They are perfect for college students on a budget!

Book of the Month sent us a hardcopy of this month’s book and a code to get 30% off a 3 month membership plus a free tote (discount code: HERCAMPUS30). This is a great option for students who don’t have time to look for new books but are always on the hunt for a unique book to read!

Yogi Tea gifted us some delicious tea! This tea is meant to “support your energy levels and active lifestyle” which is definitely important for college students, especially during finals time when you might be pulling all-nighters or spending hours upon hours studying.

Check out all of the Holiday Survival Kit partners on social media to learn more:

Rimmel

Book of the Month

Yogi Tea

Leaders Cosmetics USA

Pure Silk Shave Cream

A huge thank you to all of these partners for helping us survive finals with the items in this wonderful kit!

Hannah Trudeau is a co-correspondent for Her Campus at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She is an International Business and Information Systems/ Supply Chain Management double major and is minoring in French. She would love to travel the world one day for work as she loves to learn about different countries and cultures. In her free time, Hannah enjoys reading and catching up with friends.