This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

Fall is finally here and that means cool weather and short days! Now that it’s starting to cool down everybody wants to relax in the house, to make everyday a chill day, and what goes better with a chill day than binge watching? Now that it’s Fall a lot of shows have returned to the air, but let’s not forget our lovely friends Netflix and Hulu! There is a wide variety of different genres you can chose from, some of my favorite shows to watch are:

Luke Cage: This show is on Netflix and trust me it’s hard to look away! I think that it’s great that a black superhero has his own show. The show takes more of a serious tone with showing the problems faced in black neighborhoods, but the show has some funny and loving scenes. It’s also a show you can watch with your family.

How to Get Away with Murder: This show is great if you love drama! It is in its third season right now and it comes on every Thursday at 10 P.M. on ABC. If you haven’t watched the show before, you can always binge watch the first two seasons on Netflix. This show is full of twists and turns, but it’s also full of funny scenes.

Scandal: Sadly, Scandal didn’t come back on this fall, but you can always binge watch it on Netflix. This show is also a great drama. It’s full of surprises! It’s a show that will make you laugh and cry, and have you on the edge of your seat all in one episode.

Scream: This is one of my favorite summer shows because I love scary movies! The show originally airs on MTV, but since the season is over you won’t catch it on there anymore. The show is modeled after the Scream movie franchise, it’s a very shocking show and I like it because it’s about teens and I feel I can relate in a strange creepy way. You can watch the two seasons on Netflix.

Orange is the New Black: One of my favorite shows hands down. It’s funny, sad, dramatic, and everything you could think of! This show displays the realities (for the most part) of women in prison, but it still manages to make people smile! Every season is on Netflix if you want to give it a try!

I like to think I have a good taste in shows, so if you guys decide to check them out I hope you enjoy them all! There are also many different shows you can choose from that are also great on Netflix and Hulu. And Hulu also has the shows that are currently on the air, so if you miss it that night, you can watch it the next day. Binge responsibly!

.
Hannah Trudeau is a co-correspondent for Her Campus at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She is an International Business and Information Systems/ Supply Chain Management double major and is minoring in French. She would love to travel the world one day for work as she loves to learn about different countries and cultures. In her free time, Hannah enjoys reading and catching up with friends.