This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

You did it! You made it halfway through the semester! Congrats!!! You’ve survived eight weeks of papers, late-night studying for exams, a few hours of sleep to get you through multiple days on end, and the occasional breakdown at the most inconvenient of times. Now you have a long weekend to kick back and treat yourself; please, by all means, take complete advantage of that. You might be thinking, “but money..?”. Friend, I know the feeling (and hate it just as much as you do!), but not to worry- you can still pull a Parks & Rec and treat yo self.

Here are a few things you can do with just a few days and dollars:

1. Check out Greensboro’s Cute Spots

Because Greensboro is seriously underestimated when it comes to mini-adventures.

Scuppernong’s – A bookstore and coffee/tea/wine shop. Yes.

Design Archives Emporium – Even if you can’t buy anything, it’s still a day well-spent trying on everything and trying not to break the charming trinkets.

The Arboretum – With the leaves and the crisp air, this place is literal perfection. Grab a blanket and a book from one of the little free-book boxes around the arboretum and enjoy!

Farmer’s Curb Market – Seriously the best farmer’s market I’ve ever been too; the people, the free samples, the old building… You’ll see what I mean.

Bestway Grocery – In case you need to go on a grocery run before kicking off your break, stop by Bestway; it has everything you need and few extras you might leave with!

2. Cook Like You Mean It

Who has time to do that during a normal week?! (And if you find a friend, you can split the price on groceries!)

Spaghetti Carbonara –  It has bacon. That’s all I have to say.

Pork Chops and Cherry Couscous – Sounds boujee, I know, but spoiler alert: it’s actually not a budget breaker!

Marvelous Mac N Cheese – The boxed kind is an all-time favorite in my heart, but this is definitely worth putting the time into.

Baked Caramel Banana French Toast – The best meal of the day that’s been overlooked for too long these past eight weeks; so go all out for it, right? (P.S. it’s only $1.24 per serving!!!)

Pumpkin Dump Cake – Y’all know how obsessed people get over pumpkin (*cough cough, ME), and this recipe cures even the worst of pumpkin cravings.

3. Spa Day

After this past half of a sleep (and/or shower) deprived semester..

Coffee Scrub – Secret: Don’t waste perfectly unused coffee; use coffee grounds from coffee you’ve already brewed!!

Hair Mask – Every hair type is different, so here are a few easy ones to try out, and most of the ingredients are probably just a walk away to your kitchen.

Face Mask – Again, everyone’s different- find out which one will get your skin back to that beautiful pre-semester glow!

If everything above seems like way too much to cram into four days, click on something at random. It will NOT disappoint you, and you deserve some much needed care to keep ya going for the next few weeks. Enjoy it while it lasts (and know that Christmas break will be here before you know it)!