Fall Break Activities to Get You Excited About Autumn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

With Fall Break, Homecoming, and Halloween all around the corner, there’s so much to do in so little time. If you’re feeling overwhelmed I’ve separated the things you can do into three categories: events, activities, and snacks. With these categories, you can make sure your break is a very eventful.

1. Events

These events are the most entertaining during this mixture of hot-and-cold weather: go to a Haunted House/Carnival, go sky diving or go camping. But if these events are too time consuming or expensive or just out of your comfort zone, then find a do-it-yourself activity that will get you outside enjoying the weather.

2. DIYs 

With the help of Pinterest, there are many decorations you can create to make your surroundings more festive. Creating an autumn leaves bouquet, making balls of spider web, and floating candlesticks are exciting and interesting ways to express your love of the Fall semester. Here are the links on how to make these items: Autumn Leaves Boquet, Balls of Spider Webs, Floating Candle Sticks. 

3. Snacks

If you don’t like decorating but you still want to create something make some food; recipes are often beginner friendly and put you into the mood for fall and Halloween. If Chocolate covered Banana Mummies and Chocolate covered Strawberry Ghosts interest you, then you would love our seasonal board on Pinterest.

Autumn is the already here and before you know it, it’ll be Christmas. It’s best to start making memories now so that you’ll retell them during Christmas meetings.  I’m currently doing an art challenge and could use the fallen leaves in my artwork. I would also be preparing my Halloween costume and playing spooky music to prepare myself for my favorite holiday. Will you be traveling, crafting, or baking this fall?

Also if you’re curious about our boards on Pinterest, follow us here!

Just a small town girl, living in an aggressive double standard, minority fetching world.