This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

Just in case you’re really into the new hot topics and the latest trends, here is what you need to know about eyebrows.

1. Squiggly Eyebrows

They have been the more recent trend where eyebrows are drawn in a squiggly line looking like little snakes on your forehead.

2. Feather Eyebrows

These types of eyebrows are created by separating the top half of your eyebrows from the bottom half to create a feathery look.

3. Braided Eyebrows

Braided eyebrows is still a mystery to me. I am not quite sure how eyebrows are braided, unless there is a such thing as eyebrow extensions.

4. Dyed Eyebrows

Dying eyebrows has been a trend for awhile but it was for people who wanted to dye their eyebrows to match their dyed hair. Now, it is more common for people to dye their eyebrows bright and multicolored.

5. Matching Eyeshadow

Matching your eyebrows to your eye makeup has become even more noticeable since I have seen many people add a wing to their eyebrows in order to match their winged eye liner.

If you’re bold and tired of having regular eyebrows be sure to use some of these ideas to whip your eyebrows back into shape!

My name is Morgan Collins, I am 21 years old and I am currently enrolled at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro as a Senior. I am a Media Studies Major and I am interested in photography as well.