Classic Disney Channel Movies To Watch This Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

It’s that time of year again. The time of year where you have to watch those classic Disney Channel movies you loved as a child. But who are you fooling? You still love those movies now which is why you probably watch them during Halloween every year. Every time I saw that little kid jump up in the air while doing a split, I knew the movie was about to be great. Lucky for you, I have provided a list of classic Disney Channel movies to remind you of the movies you must watch leading up to Halloween.

1. Halloweentown (Plus all of the other Halloweentown movies: Halloweentown II Kalabar’s Revenge, Halloweentown High, Return to Halloweentown).

2. Hocus Pocus

3. Don’t Look Under The Bed

4. Twitches

Who doesn’t like Tia and Tamera Mowry?

5. Mom’s Got a Date With a Vampire

Disney Channel had a lot of vampire themed movies to go around like The Little Vampire which is also one of my favorites.

They don’t make Disney Channel movies like they use to. Now of course there’s Under Wraps, Phantom of the Megaplex, Can of Worms, and so much more but I had to list my favorites. I also can’t forget the shows who had spooky Halloween specials such as That’s so Raven and Lizzie McGuire. These are just a few from my top favorite Disney Channel Halloween movies, but feel free to reminisce on those childhood memories and watch them all!

My name is Morgan Collins, I am 21 years old and I am currently enrolled at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro as a Senior. I am a Media Studies Major and I am interested in photography as well.